Please note that we have modified many of our operations and services in response to COVID-19. For current program hours and information, please see here.
- If you are in need of immediate assistance, please call (213) 680-0600 for the quickest response time.
- For all other non-urgent services, please see here.
- To speak to or leave a message for someone at our Women’s Health Clinic, please call us at (213) 223-2900.
- To speak to or leave a message for a case manager, please call our infoline Monday-Friday, 9am-12pm at (213) 223-2905.
- For interviews and press requests, please contact Lorena M. Sanchez, Sr. Director of Communication & Development, at LorenaS@DowntownWomensCenter.org or by phone at at (213) 680-0600 x 2682.
- For other requests, including sponsorships, collaborations, and research, documentary, and independent projects, please see here.
- For information on financial donations, please see here.
- For information on in-kind donations, please see here.
- For information on individual and group volunteer opportunities at DWC, please see here.