Local leaders eager to make a difference in their community
DWC Leadership Council
The DWC Leadership Council is committed to helping end women’s homelessness in Los Angeles by mobilizing members of their community to meaningfully contribute to the success of DWC. Membership in the Leadership Council is open to individuals who support and participate in DWC’s stated advocacy, fundraising, and volunteer activities.
Throughout the year, Leadership Council members are invited to elevate our efforts to end women’s homelessness by holding fundraisers, coordinating special volunteer activities, and hosting other relevant events.
Leadership Council Success
Each year, the Leadership Council looks forward to:
- Biannual membership meetings and volunteer service opportunity days
- Network-building opportunities and interactions with DWC board members
- Professional development presentations by nonprofit advisors to DWC
- Advocacy actions and opportunities to publicly support DWC initiatives
- Holiday season volunteer/celebration opportunities with DWC residents
- Hosting an annual summer celebration to support DWC
Kevin Rutkowski, President
Marsha Smith, Vice President
Maddie Bello, Secretary
Olivia Gonzalez, Advocacy Chair
Lynn Fahey, Activities Chair
Tuesday Phillips, Communications Chair
Ariel Clearman, Fundraising Chair
Kelsey Van Hook, Membership Chair
Kori Joneson, Signature Event Chair
Join today by donating monthly to DWC!
The Leadership Council is committed to supporting the work of DWC through sustained monthly donations. Your gift can help transform lives by ensuring that DWC maintains the support it needs to continue providing services to women experiencing homelessness in Los Angeles.
To join the Leadership Council, please set up a recurring monthly donation below. When submitted, you will be contacted by a Leadership Council board member. For questions, please email Events@DowntownWomensCenter.org or call (213) 680-0600.
NOTE: Please make your donation monthly to join the Leadership Council.