If you landed here, you already know you want to change the world.
YES, WE’RE HIRING!
Thank you for your interest in joining the Downtown Women’s Center team.
At DWC, we’re innovators and problem-solvers. We believe everyone can play a part in ending women’s homelessness in greater Los Angeles. You’ll fit in here if you’re a determined optimist with a heart for our values: safety, respect, stewardship, social justice, and community.
We offer competitive pay and full-time employees receive a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental and vision coverage, 10 paid holidays, vacation and sick time, five floating holidays, a 401(k) plan, and parking and transportation benefits.
- Administrative Assistant
- Senior Director of Housing
- Health & Wellness Program Manager
- Recovery Re-Housing Case Manager
- Domestic Violence Housing Case Manager
- Day Center Case Manager
- Resident Manager
- Senior Mental Health Technician
- Project 100 Peer Specialist
- Recovery Re-Housing Problem Solving Specialist
- Housing for Health – Housing Stabilizer
- Day Center Services Coordinator
- Project Roomkey Service Coordinator (Swing Shift)
- Senior Project Roomkey Service Coordinator
- Accounting Associate
- Senior Accountant
- Human Resources Generalist
- Donor Relations Manager
- Hygiene Program Attendant
DWC utilizes Trauma-Informed Care strategies and interventions to end homelessness for women.
DWC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, genetic information, national origin and ancestry, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, pregnancy, military and veteran status or medical condition.
Applicants may make a reasonable accommodation request for these opportunities by calling the Human Resources Department at (213) 213-2837; or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or in person at 442 S. San Pedro St, 2nd Floor, LA, CA 90013.
For additional reasonable accommodation information, you may contact the ADA Coordinator, Jennifer Guerra at (213) 213-2839.