If you landed here, you already know you want to change the world.
YES, WE’RE HIRING!
Thank you for your interest in joining the Downtown Women’s Center team.
At DWC, we’re innovators and problem-solvers. We believe everyone can play a part in ending women’s homelessness in greater Los Angeles. You’ll fit in here if you’re a determined optimist with a heart for our values: community, woman-centered, equity, respect, and sustainability.
We offer competitive pay and full-time employees receive a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental and vision coverage, 10 paid holidays, vacation and sick time, five floating holidays, a 401(k) plan, and parking and transportation benefits.
- Recovery Re-Housing Case Manager
- Senior Mental Health Technician
- Domestic Violence Housing Case Manager
- Day Center Case Manager
- Grants & Contracts Coordinator
- Project Roomkey Service Coordinator (Swing Shift)
- Senior Project Roomkey Service Coordinator
- Housing for Health Housing Stabilizer
- Mobile Employment Coordinator
- Social Enterprise Retail & Marketing Manager
- Project 100 Peer Specialist
- Recovery Re-Housing Problem Solving Specialist
- Resident Manager
- Senior Director of Clinical Programs
- Chief Program Officer
- Clinical Supervisor
- Interim Senior Mental Health Clinician
- Social Enterprise Cafe Manager
- Social Enterprise Resale Manager
- Day Center Services Coordinator
- Administrative Assistant
DWC utilizes Trauma-Informed Care strategies and interventions to end homelessness for women.
DWC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, genetic information, national origin and ancestry, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, pregnancy, military and veteran status or medical condition.
Applicants may make a reasonable accommodation request for these opportunities by calling the Human Resources Department at (213) 213-2837; or via email at email@example.com; or in person at 442 S. San Pedro St, 2nd Floor, LA, CA 90013.
For additional reasonable accommodation information, you may contact the ADA Coordinator, Jennifer Guerra at (213) 213-2839.